[linux-audio-user] recording (analog) from live drive

Subject: [linux-audio-user] recording (analog) from live drive
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 22:04:54 EET

Hi,

I just got a sblive platinum 5.1. And am trying to get recording
(analog) from the live drive working. I can record fine from the line
and mic on the back and can here stuff coming in on live drive but I
can't for the life of me get it recorded :(.

If anyone has managed could they send me the mixer settings they're
using and the command line to arecord (or whatever program there using
to record).

Thanks

(alsa 0.9rc3, debian sid, 2.4.19 + low latency)