Re: [linux-audio-user] recording pd output

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] recording pd output
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_creazone.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 20:06:20 EET

Hi,

I think it'd be best if you joined the pd mailing list for pd related stuff...

here's the web interface for subscription:

Now, to answer your question, you can record to disk with sfwrite~ object, which I believe is in the standard PD distro. You just have to connect to it a copy of the signal you send to dac~. This way you keep everything within PD.

HTH
./MiS