Re: [linux-audio-user] EMagic EMI 2|6, DJ

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] EMagic EMI 2|6, DJ
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 00:09:57 EET

There's two different pro-level programs, terminatorX (which I wrote the
quicktoot for), and also Gdam, which is just as good as PCDJ. Final
scratch pro is really expensive, while terminatorx and gdam are gpl. Gdam
is quicker to load files and supports mutliple soundcards (one for
playback and one for cueing). TerminatorX can use cueing via a stereo
splitter and both also have their own beatmatching mechanisms.

http://www.brianredfern.org