[linux-audio-user] Italian LinuxDay Slides

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Italian LinuxDay Slides
From: Emiliano Grilli (emillo_AT_libero.it)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 18:21:29 EET

  Hello everybody,
  I did a small presentation about the state of Linux audio & music
  apps on 23rd of November, for the Italian LinuxDay promoted by the
  Italian Linux Society. I was asked for by some members of FerraraLUG
  (Ferrara Linux User Group), and now they have put some material on the
  web.
  It's in Italian, but if you want to take a look, or reuse the slides...

  The slides:
  http://linuxday.ferrara.linux.it/files/linuxday2002-grilli.sxi

  The audio stream (ogg format):
  http://linuxday.ferrara.linux.it/audio/32kbps/emilio.ogg (11MB)

  I had only 45 minutes, so I'm sorry for any software that I left
  out. I hope to have done a good advocacy for Linux audio for the
  audience.

  Best regards,

--
  | Emiliano Grilli - emillo_AT_libero.it |