Re: [linux-audio-user] metronome apps

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] metronome apps
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2002 - 01:41:44 EET

Well, that sounds like a cool little project for JavaSound, which is
finally (with the help of the new tritonus jars) getting decent enough to
be usable under linux. I'm swamped with work today, but that sounds like
something fun to do this weekend.

Usually I use a sequencer metronome, the one in Jazz++ is good, but a
standalone metronome would be better.

http://www.brianredfern.org