[linux-audio-user] chebstortion in swh-plugins: How *should* it sound?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] chebstortion in swh-plugins: How *should* it sound?
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Sun Dec 08 2002 - 15:59:07 EET

Hi,

I played a bit with chebdistortion from the SWH set, and I'm
wondering, if what I get is the intended result. I doesn't sound like
an effect useful for anything to my ears, but I might have a broken
version or something. I made an short example at
http://footils.org/snd/cheb.ogg with a clean signal, then the
chebdistortion kicking in.

Is it intent this way?

ciao