Re: [linux-audio-user] Turn-key Linux Audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Turn-key Linux Audio
From: kevin ernste (kevinernste_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 02:21:41 EET

Hi Scott -

I'm pleased to hear back that it installed smoothly.

I am by no means an expert on the ALSA end of things
(and even less so with respect to MIDI), so I'll defer
your question to others with this same card (anyone?).

I myself would be interested in the final result, as I
have been thinking of getting a 1010 for another
machine.

Please let me know if you have any specific problems
with the software setup and partition/directory
organization (do sound apps open ready to save audio
to /snd/<unername>, etc?).

Best,

Kevin