[linux-audio-user] Zalman cooling

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Zalman cooling
From: Jon Ellis (ashura666_AT_mac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 11:48:41 EET

There was some talk of silent cooling earlier in the week. It reminded
that i need to quiet my new pentium 4 box. Does anyone have any
experience with Zalman? In particular, this:

http://www.zalman.co.kr/english/product/cnps5700d.htm

Seems they have "silent" power supplies... Comments?

j.

-- -
I don't want knowledge, I want certainty.
        - David Bowie