Re: [linux-audio-user] AD/DA Converters

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] AD/DA Converters
From: Roger Williams (raw_AT_qux.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 03:20:45 EET

> Hey, I'm looking to purchase a brand spankin' new HDSP 9652
> Hammerfall and I need an external AD/DA to go along with it.

If you've got the budget, I highly recommend Mytek's 8-channel 8X96
A/D and D/A modules (with the optional ADAT daughter card). These are
some of the best sounding professional 24/96 converters on the market,
and are an excellent value for <$350/channel.

http://www.mytekdigital.com/8x96.htm

--
Roger Williams <raw_AT_qux.com>
Qux Tool & Die, Middleborough, Massachusetts