Re: [linux-audio-user] not quite so simple.... mandrake 9.0 +devfs help!!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] not quite so simple.... mandrake 9.0 +devfs help!!
From: iriXx (m_AT_iriXx.org)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 23:42:14 EET

hi kevin
thanks heaps... unfortunately the alsa guide on your tutorials page
doesnt seem to have a link?.... would you mind giving me the direct
link?.... thankx heaps
i've got new kernel and new rpms... although i'd be quite interested in
your preempt kernel if its available.....
going to give it a go... just got to rewrite modules.conf now i think

best
m~