[linux-audio-user] Re: AD/DA Converters

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: AD/DA Converters
From: patrick reardon (swpatrick_AT_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 01:36:37 EET

Robert,

i've got an AI-3 and am very happy with it. i use it with a hammerfall light. the AI-3
doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but i just need a basic converter with high
aural quality. and, like you, i didn't want to go overboard on the $$$. if your needs
are similar, i think you'd like the AI-3.

patrick