Re: [linux-audio-user] not quite so simple.... mandrake 9.0 +devfs help!!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] not quite so simple.... mandrake 9.0 +devfs help!!
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 17:24:17 EET

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> for audio appsFind the files and delete them manually. Then stop using
> rpm as you will :P

???

that should read

Find the files and delete them manually. Then stop using rpm for audio
apps as you will have a heap of unmet dependecies.

Welcome to the world of running a suped up speed demon for Linux audio
where everyday is a host of new upgrades and fixes for bugs that noone
else has seen and the best way to ensure reliability is to compile the
apps locally :P

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No! We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002 The Scotsman