Re: [linux-audio-user] VIA EPIA-M9000 for audio?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] VIA EPIA-M9000 for audio?
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 17:57:48 EET

> It might be possible to fit a fanless powersupply to it but I'd rather not
> have to.

I checked out that case, but it seems designed for web hosting rather than
audio. Both trades use 19" racks!

I'd rather not remove fans from a power supply that was designed to have them.
But at least the C3 processor is very undemanding when it comes to power.

My reservation is the ability (or otherwise) of the C3 to support multitrack
audio at 48KHz sample rate. Only one way to find out...

Cheers

Daniel