[linux-audio-user] m-audio radium USB midi keyboard

Subject: [linux-audio-user] m-audio radium USB midi keyboard
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki (eric_AT_zhevny.com)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 06:18:01 EET

http://www.m-audio.com/products/m-audio/radium.php

Has anyone tried using this keyboard with linux, yet?

I was about to buy an Oxygen 8, because I've read about several people
in the LAD, LAU, ALSA community using them with linux successfully. But,
then I saw this new Radium controller. It has 61 keys to the oxygen's
25, the same 8 knobs, pitch and mod wheels, and adds 8 sliders to the
oxygen's 1.

Would it be too far fetched to think that this would work as easily with
a linux box as the Oxygen does? I would be very happy if it would.

Thanks,

Eric Rz.