Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux audio ISO

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux audio ISO
From: Michael Kuhlmann (Kuhlmann-Michael_AT_web.de)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 19:16:26 EET

Hi Terry,

you could try out knoppix ( a Debian based bootable Linux-CD ) available at
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix

Unfortunately it only has cdparanoia installed :-(

Greetz

Michael

--
PGP KeyID:  0xF06A7341
Fingerprint: E98A 7E54 172B 0B0D FA78  EE63 CE1A DB9F F06A 7341

I don't know how World War 3 will be fought, but I know that World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones! (Albert Einstein)