Re: [linux-audio-user] The Open Loop Library, a few questions

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] The Open Loop Library, a few questions
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 07:04:56 EET

On 27 Dec 2002 19:33:04 -0800
Brian Redfern <bredfern_AT_calarts.edu> wrote:

> There are really several formats of interest. Aiff is nice for loops as
> most smaplers handle it and it comes with a header with the loop info
> embedded.

The same is true for WAV, and SVX. I am currently working on adding
loop support for these file formats to libsndfile.

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"... the industrial-capitalist mode of software production
was doomed to be outcompeted from the moment capitalism
began to create enough of a wealth surplus for many
programmers to live in a post-scarcity gift culture."
-- Eric S. Raymond