RE: [linux-audio-user] 24bit 96khz cards that work well

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] 24bit 96khz cards that work well
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 02:17:44 EET

Yup, my machine is only 533mghz pIII, so I'm really pushing it with the
stuff I do, however since I switched back to sblive and am working with
soundfonts I'm getting really decent low latency. Muse is working ok, jack
is working ok, now the goal is to write tunes using Muse and the
soundfonts and then record direct to disk with jack and arecord. The
sblive value card really is a nice, low noise card considering it cost me
all of $30 (the oem version).

http://www.brianredfern.org