[linux-audio-user] lightweight midi selector?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] lightweight midi selector?
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 11:40:56 EET

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a simple low-on-resources program that will allow me to
select a midi bank or patch from those available on the soundcard? I don't
need sequencing abilities, I just need to be able to select 'piano' or
'organ' or whatever for live playing. Preferably without KDE or Gnome
dependencies - I'd like to save resources while recording with Audacity
running under the Blackbox window manager.

Cheers

Daniel