Re: [linux-audio-user] The Open Music Resource Library - Licensing

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] The Open Music Resource Library - Licensing
From: Darren Landrum (consul_AT_studioconsul.net)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 09:33:59 EET

Actually, after I sent off this email, it got me to thinking about a
way to fund the expenses of the OMRL, if the OMRL as an organization
were to sell CDs full of content provided by the site, perhaps to folks
without the time or bandwidth to go searching through everything.

But one of the reasons I put this out there was to open it up for
debate. This is one of the social issues that really needs to be
resolved. Technical issues are only a matter of time and playing around.

Thanks for the reply. As an aside, how would everyone feel if I created
a mailing list for the OMRL so it doesn't clutter this one? Any
thoughts or opinions?

Regards,
Darren Landrum