Re: [linux-audio-user] poor audio quality in tX?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] poor audio quality in tX?
From: Speaker to Vegetables (speaker-to-vegetables_AT_pobox.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 17:05:52 EET

I have seen crazy mouse syndrome in X when switching from a wheel mouse
to a non-wheel mouse (and maybe the other way around too). It appears
that XF86Config (for XFree 4) needs

Option "Protocol" "imps/2"
Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"

for a wheel mouse and

Option "Protocol" "ps/2"

for a non-wheel mouse.

--
"Can you remember the future? Forget it!"