Re: [linux-audio-user] terratec dmx 6fire?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] terratec dmx 6fire?
From: Daniel Ankers (dan_a_AT_manx.net)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 15:21:17 EET

Hiya,
I've got one of these, and what I've managed to get working is:
All 3 stereo line outputs (Front L/R, Rear L/R and Centre/LFE)
Headphone and phono outputs (carrying the Front L/R channels)
CD Input
Phono input.

What I've not managed to get working but I think should:
Line input on the card
Line input on the frontbox
Microphone input on the frontbox
(I think these might work if you boot into Windows and then do a soft
reboot into Linux, but I don't have Windows, so I can't confirm this.)

What won't work:
Digital inputs / outputs

This is with ALSA 0.9.0rc6, and I'm happy to be corrected on any points
I've got wrong!

Dan