Re: [linux-audio-user] usability of the m-audio quattro

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] usability of the m-audio quattro
From: iriXx (m_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 13:35:10 EET

as far as live performances of my own composition from hdd....
it runs a darn sight better than it does on windows!!!!!!!!

still havent narrowed down the problem with distorted audio since
migrating to mandrake 9.0 tho..
m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom? info_AT_copyleftmedia.org.uk www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

_ ( ) ascii ribbon against html email X / \ cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

*** stopping make sense ***