Re: [linux-audio-user] m-audio radium USB midi keyboard

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] m-audio radium USB midi keyboard
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 17:39:28 EET

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 12:12:17AM -0800, Joseph Zitt wrote:
> > options usb-audio enable=1 \
> > index=1 \
> > id="oxygen"
>
> This line is new to me (at least I don't recall it from before), and I'm
> not sure how to set the "enable" and "index" arguments for my own
> system, which has both a Roland UA-30 USB Audio Interface and an Oxygen
> 8.

I don't recall if "enable" is really necessary,
but i seem to remember that only the first soundcard is
enabled by default.

As for the index, it refers to the number of the card, as I think
you know; the question is, how do you set up 2 usb audio
devices if both might be plugged in at once?
I have no idea, I'm afraid.

--

Paul Winkler http://www.slinkp.com Look! Up in the sky! It's PSEUDO UNWORTHY PAINT CHIP FRY COOK! (courtesy of isometric.spaceninja.com)