Re: [linux-audio-user] anyone using hdsp cardbus

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] anyone using hdsp cardbus
From: Thomas Charbonnel (thomas_AT_undata.org)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 20:44:53 EET

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 05:33, Brian Redfern wrote:
> I'm checking out my options for doing high quality audio with my new linux
> laptop, and I read about hammerfall's pcmcia interface to their dsp system
> and I'm wondering what people's experiences have been.

I'm using carbus + multiface on a toshiba laptop.
It now works fine but had a hard time getting it to work, due to a
kernel issue fixed in kernels => 2.4.20.
I noticed strange midi responsiveness losses, but I can't be sure it is
the card. I have to investigate this further.
I'm currently writing a Totalmix clone that I hope to release at the end
of the month.

Thomas