Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [Alsa-user] nasty sound feedback using usb-audio and mdk 9.0

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [Alsa-user] nasty sound feedback using usb-audio and mdk 9.0
From: iriXx (m_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 14:50:31 EET

i correct myself - its *left* channel that has some sound, right channel
is only distortion, but both left and right are heavily distorted.

sound on the quattro is fine in windows (ick!) ... so i know its not a
problem with the quattro itself....

thanks
m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom? info_AT_copyleftmedia.org.uk www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

_ ( ) ascii ribbon against html email X / \ cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

*** stopping make sense ***