[linux-audio-user] Terratec 24/96 slight speed adjustment

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Terratec 24/96 slight speed adjustment
From: Jonathan Turner (joturner_AT_vt.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 03:47:32 EET

I don't know if this was covered on here before, but I just set up my new
terratec 24/96 and got my mixer outputting something (it's amazing what
hitting a few buttons will do)... so, to make sure it was working and enjoy
the setup I started playing a few mp3s/oggs. Well, at first I thought it was
just me, but indeed they sounded fast. Would there be some sampling thing I
haven't thought to fix to stop it from playing the output just a little too
fast?

Thanks

Jonathan