Re: [linux-audio-user] OpenSynth Eko supports Linux ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] OpenSynth Eko supports Linux ?
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 14:25:05 EET

Hi,
Vincent Touquet hat gesagt: // Vincent Touquet wrote:

> Check this out:
>
> - http://www.opnlabs.com/
> - http://www.opnlabs.com/ekochart.php
> [comes with XP or LINUX !]
>
> Does anyone know more about this synth ?
>
> It really strikes me that you can choose
> between XP or Linux, its just great :)

It looks like a standard computer or laptop in a not-so-standard
housing ;) I would like the TFT to be adjustable to a more comfortable
angle and as a Pd-user I'd like to have a real mouse, but this looks
like an impressive package to run things like ardour on. Probably (or
hopefully) the keyboard, knobs and sliders connect through standard
midi. I can't play the keyboard (the big one) so I probably won't buy
it, unless they shrink the keyboard. Some more details seem to be in
this picture:

http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAMM03/Content/Open_Labs/PR/eKo-lg.jpg

ciao