Re: [linux-audio-user] Rhodes sound

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Rhodes sound
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey@boosthardware.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 20:22:07 EET

Takashi Iwai wrote:
> Can anyone translate into simple english for me?
>

> i suppose you asking about the keymap configuration.
> the step is like this.

That's great Takashi. I will use this soon. Thanks. This would do well
in the vkeybd readme. Would you like me to add it and send you a patch?

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No! We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002 The Scotsman