RE: [linux-audio-user] Uhm, low latency?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] Uhm, low latency?
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht@controlnet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 02:00:47 EET

Felipe,
   If it's ISA then I think you probably have no ability to configure the
IRQ, or at least that would be my guess. Most PCI motherboards (I assume the
machine is PCI?) save the 'good' interrupts for PCI devices. If it's not a
PCI MB, well then you really tricked me!!! ;-)

   If I missed this at the early part of the thread, then I'm sorry I might
have led you down a path that won't solve your problem. I think the real
problem here is that you are trying to use a 2003 sound stack with a 1993
sound card. Even if you get it to work, you're likely going to be unhappy
with the results.

   I'm willing to help you keep going if you decide to push forward.

With best regards,
Mark