RE: [linux-audio-user] Interuptions While Recording

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] Interuptions While Recording
From: linuxmedia4_AT_netscape.net
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 05:46:09 EET

Kai Vehmanen <kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi> wrote:

> Try adding -z:db to the ecasound command-line.

That did the trick!!! I simply added -z:db (no numerical perimeter)
and was able to produce 5 tracks of 16,2,44100 (5 minutes long) without a single interruption.

> PS Sorry for not answering sooner to your query. I did read
> your original mail on ecasound-list, but just didn't have
> time to answer it... :(

I've always trusted that you were just busy. Besides, I'm just
greatful that you took the time (and continue to upgrade) ecasound.

Thanks,
Rocco