Re: [linux-audio-user] Need help - hardware recommendations

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Need help - hardware recommendations
From: Bryan Koschmann - GKT (gktnews_AT_gktech.net)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 01:56:49 EET

Thank you all very much for the input! This really helps me narrow down my
decision. I will probably go with the Delta 44 for now. I was a bit unsure
as to whether have the XLR inputs would make much difference, but for what
I am doing it probably won't be that big of a deal.

Oh, and Jan. AWESOME writeup! Very thorough and well detailed. I think it
will help me greatly (if I can ever get ardour to compile!)

Thanks very much!

        Bryan