Re: [linux-audio-user] GWC & libsndfile

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] GWC & libsndfile
From: Jan \ (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 08:13:11 EET

It's way late at night and I just got finished with practice so my brain
is a quart low but I would be willing to bet that when you did the
./configure for libsndfile and gwc you used no options. This will put
libsndfile in /usr/local/lib... which is not part of
LIB_WHATEVER_THE_HELL_IT_IS_PATH. I recommend to people that they use
./configure --prefix=/usr on Red Hat systems because then everything
ends up in the LIBRARY_WHATEVER_THE_HELL_IT_IS_PATH. Yes, there is
something you can do with LD_CONFIG_SOMETHING_SOMETHING_SOMETHING but I
can never remember what that is so I take the cowards way out. Brute
force rules!

Jan