Re: [linux-audio-user] Mailing list for general music making questions?

From: tompoe_AT_renonevada.net
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 07:01:07 EET

Hi, Darren: I keep forgetting I come from a different place when I use
the term, newbie. To me, a newbie is simply asking about something she
hasn't come across, before. So, musicians and artists that are
extremely skilled in some areas, might be asking a typical newbie
question in another area. Anyway, your point is well-taken.

Yep. Wiki it is, then. Our list signup is linked from:
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/ and scroll down the page
where there's text indicating signup.
thanks,
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV

--
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
"There is no Public Domain unless we do it ourselves"