Re: [linux-audio-user] ardour cvs problems

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ardour cvs problems
From: kevin ernste (kevinernste_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 08:12:41 EET

--- Linux Rob <linuxrob_AT_dod.net> wrote:
> Hey,
> I'm diving into cvs for the first time, so
> please excuse my ignorance.
> I'm trying to compile ardour, but after running
> autogen.sh, I get an
> error saying that I don't have autopoint
> correctly installed. I tried
> apt-getting autopoint, but it doesn't seem to

"autopoint" is in gettext, I believe.

You might also check on the PlannetCCRMA site which
has a very complete list of the necessary depends
(regardless of your distro).

Kevin

=====
"A tax cut? With war looming and a projected federal budget deficit? Does Bush know the U.S. can't borrow from its dad?" -- theonion.com