[linux-audio-user] Audio restoration

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Audio restoration
From: Sergi Roig (odorono2_AT_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 21:25:38 EET

Alexander,

thanks for the link, I will certainly give it a try. It hurts to say so, but
I miss the audio restoration features built in Cool Edit Pro for M$ Windows
since I migrated 100% to linux; those tools were, IMO, as powerful as easy
to use. If you know of any tool out there which is similar to that, let me
know (gwc doesn't seem to work very well...).

Thanks!

Sergi

<Greetings,
<
<I'm sorry for this cross-posting.
<
<I've just figured out that there is a sound restoration plugin on
<LAOE (http://www.oli4.ch/laoe/). Its description is in the
<documentation which is distributable in SXW
<(OpenOffice.org/StarOffice) files.
<
<If interested ...
<