[linux-audio-user] Yamaha style editor ?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Yamaha style editor ?
From: Ryurick M. Hristev (ryurick.hristev_AT_canterbury.ac.nz)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 23:52:37 EET

Hello,

Is there an editor available which could understand the Yamaha style files ?
They seem to be some sort of MIDI files with some bits flipped here and there
to mark the sections.

Timidity can play them sequentially but Rosegarden barfs.
What else should I try ? (I couldn't find anything specific)

TIA

Cheers,

--
Ryurick M. Hristev mailto:ryurick.hristev_AT_canterbury.ac.nz
Computer Systems Manager