Re: [linux-audio-user] Pop filter? - now OT!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Pop filter? - now OT!
From: iel (dan)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 09:42:54 EET

  But, unable to resist the two cents worth of email, I reckon that we
might also like to consider another reason that so many
chinese-manufactured goods is the abysmal level of environmental
protection they have there.
My take on labour is ;is 20 (or something) dollars a day no better
still than 1? that would still make for a very cheap piece of equipment.
And I recommend nobel-prize-winner Stiglitz's book 'globalization and
its discontents' for an insiders perspective on the trickle 'down'
effect, and whether it can still happen in the current international
climate as it did in singapore and japan.

Dan