[linux-audio-user] Re: [Audacity-users] Multi-input sound cards

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: [Audacity-users] Multi-input sound cards
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 12:21:53 EET

> I'm very patient and would eagerly help you test the multi-channel
> recording abilities.

I'm not always patient but I could help there too. If Dominic has a USB
Quattro already, maybe we should do a quick survey of what other devices are
available/needed for testing. I was thinking of getting a PCI MAudio card for
this.

I'm cross-posting to the Linux Audio User list, because I'm sure there are
some people on there who would like to give Audacity with multi-channel input
a go.

Cheers

Daniel