Re: [linux-audio-user] ardour cvs problems

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] ardour cvs problems
From: Jack O'Quin (joq_AT_io.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 21:42:50 EET

Ismael Valladolid Torres <ismaeval_AT_terra.es> writes:

> El martes 18 de febrero de 2003 a las 11:32:10, Taybin Rutkin escribió:
> > Close. gettextize was used to get a program ready for i18n. autopoint
> > does almost the same thing, but is meant to be called in the
> > automake/autoconf toolchain. They should both be available.
>
> Right, at least in Debian distributions, autopoint is present in the
> version 0.11.5 (unstable) of the package gettext, but not in the
> stable 0.10.40 version. A backport to woody would be very useful.

I think that's already been done. IIRC, you can just do this...

  apt-get install gettext/unstable

assuming you have unstable in your sources.list. Apparantly, gettext
was built with minimal library dependencies. It only depends on libc6
2.2.4-4, while woody has libc6 2.2.5-11.2.

--
  Jack O'Quin
  Austin, Texas, USA