[linux-audio-user] A general purpose music wiki

Subject: [linux-audio-user] A general purpose music wiki
From: Darren Landrum (consul_AT_studioconsul.net)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 23:33:31 EET

A few pieces of news in regards to this idea.

I have registered musicwiki.org, and I have arranged for hosting, but for
some damn reason, DomainBank doesn't want to update whois to reflect the
new host. This is really ticking me off, as I have *never* had it take
three days (or more) to get whois updated. I have a support request in to
see if I can find out what is going on. I have a feeling this is the last
time I use this registrar, which is sad, seeing as it's my first time
using them.
I really wish PairNIC hadn't kept choking on my card. Anyone know any
other registrars they like?
Anyway, as soon as I have a complete wiki up and running I'll let everyone
know. I just wanted to make sure you all know this has not died.
Regards,
Darren Landrum