[linux-audio-user] Best list for Linux MIDI questions?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Best list for Linux MIDI questions?
From: Larry Troxler (lt_AT_westnet.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 05:11:11 EET

Hi all,

I asked this once a couple of years ago, but not only do I not remember the
answer (I think it may have been it's ok to post here but we should really
rename the list), but the answer may have changed since then.

For Linux MIDI topics (not audio, but MIDI), what would be the most
appropriate list to post on? For my purposes, I think alsa-user since ALSA is
what I use. Any thoughts? I take it that there is not a linux-midi-users
list!

Larry