[linux-audio-user] meeting in Birmingham, UK?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] meeting in Birmingham, UK?
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 13:44:41 EET

Are there any list members who are planning to go to the LinuxUser & Developer
Expo in Birmingham, UK on the 15-16 April?

If so we could organise a Linux audio get-together at some point during the
event - maybe somewhere near the Rosegarden stand that I believe is going to
be in the .org area. I was thinking of hosting an LAU event down here on the
Isle of Wight, but Birmingham is much easier to get to for most people in the
UK.

Daniel