Re: [linux-audio-user] Best list for Linux MIDI questions?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Best list for Linux MIDI questions?
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 16:34:48 EET

Larry Troxler wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 February 2003 22:46, Mark Knecht wrote:
>
>>Larry,
>> I ask most of mine on Alsa-Dev, and generally get pretty fast
>>answers. I'm about to start a MIDI problems thread (big problems
>>unfortunately...) and have to decide where to do it, so your email is
>>timely.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Mark
>

> Unfortunately, I don't still have the email, but I think I read something from
> Frank Barknecht to the effect that this list really should have been called
> linux-audio/midi-user.

if you promise not to use the MIDI wisdom you harvest off this list for
anything other than producing audio of some kind, it's probably ok here :-P

--

Jörn Nettingsmeier Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)