Re: [linux-audio-user] meeting in Birmingham, UK?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] meeting in Birmingham, UK?
From: iriXx (m_AT_irixx.org)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 02:15:59 EET

anton wrote:
> On Friday 28 February 2003 11:44, Daniel James wrote:
>
>>Are there any list members who are planning to go to the LinuxUser &
>>Developer Expo in Birmingham, UK on the 15-16 April?
>>

> I will go, It's not far from london I am told

yes its a quick journey from Euston station
i'll be travelling up from london too...

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom? info_AT_copyleftmedia.org.uk www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

_ ( ) ascii ribbon against html email X / \ cat /dev/sda1 > /dev/dsp

*** stopping make sense ***