Re: [linux-audio-user] jackd, zynaddsubfx and iiwusynth

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] jackd, zynaddsubfx and iiwusynth
From: Levi Burton (donburton_AT_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 16:00:46 EET

Hello again,

Thanks for your responses. I got iiwusynth to work with jack by passing the
-j option to iiwusynth. Now, to quoteth the output of iiwusynth -help

 -j, --connect-jack-outputs
    Attempt to connect the jack outputs to the physical ports

What does this mean? I am confused as to what are "jack outputs" and what are
"physical ports"

Thanks!

--
Levi Burton