[linux-audio-user] irq tuning

Subject: [linux-audio-user] irq tuning
From: R Parker (rtp405_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 18:41:23 EET

Hi,

I ran accross a kernel module/tool titled irqtune.

From it's web page:

#How do I know if I need irqtune?
<snip>
# Interrupt handlers for specialized, time critical
devices don't get control when they need to.

Perhaps it's just what the realtime audio admin needs.
I don't recall reading about it in our mailing lists.
Has anyone else looked at it? Thoughts?

ron