[linux-audio-user] live music tool

Subject: [linux-audio-user] live music tool
From: dunk_AT_dunkfordyce.co.uk
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 20:03:20 EET

hello

im looking to try my hand at some midi programming - what, in your opinion, would be a simple starting point for midi + X programming?

I have experience in several languages but am at a loss as to which language to use with what lib and wondered what a simple starting point might be that still yield reasonable results. I would not be attempting anything to tricky ;)

ta'

dunk fordyce

http://www.dunkfordyce.co.uk

Tagline for Monday, March 03, 2003

California raisins murdered: Cereal Killer suspected

dunk fordyce is d1223m @ #linuxhelp @ irc.freenode.net ----------------------------------------------------------------