[linux-audio-user] no mixers and distorted playback on maudio quattro

Subject: [linux-audio-user] no mixers and distorted playback on maudio quattro
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 21:07:38 EET

I'm curious about what's going wrong, I recompiled alsa from source and
found that though playback is ok from some apps, I get an error from
alsamixer that no mixer elems are found, and I get only super distorted
playback from terminatorX. I'm using a dell inspirion 2500 laptop with the
built in touchpad mouse.

http://www.brianredfern.org