[linux-audio-user] Anyone using multiface+cardbus?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Anyone using multiface+cardbus?
From: Jaakko Prättälä (Jaakko.Prattala_AT_helsinki.fi)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 00:17:43 EET

Hi. Is anyone using rme multiface with the cardbus interface
on a linux laptop? I'm thinking of buying one to use with
live processing with pd. Are there any problems?
Does midi work?
I saw a message in the alsa-doc saying that you have
to downgrade the firmware (in windows), is this still true?

--
Jaakko Prättälä
Jaakko.Prattala_AT_Helsinki.FI