Re: [linux-audio-user] delta44 setup review

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] delta44 setup review
From: John Bleichert (syborg_AT_stny.rr.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 03:20:22 EET

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Paul Winkler wrote:
> Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] delta44 setup review
>
> On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 07:49:12PM -0500, John Bleichert wrote:
> > A little creative routing sends game
> > and interface sounds to the 44's outs.
>
> what exactly did you do?
> my one complaint with the delta 66 is that i've been unable to use
> it with quake3. :-P
>
> --
>
> Paul Winkler
> http://www.slinkp.com

I believe I routed PCM Out 1 to HW Out 1, PCM Out 2 to HW Out 2, then
adjusted IPGA0 and IPGA1 in envy24control up a little bit. I can't test it
right now (I'm out of cables) and I'm not fully up to snuff on the
routing, but I think that's what I did.

When I get more cables, I'll wire it up and check. Don't need that
particular sound channel until the Linux NWN client comes out :)

JB

John Bleichert syborg_AT_stny.rr.com